A comforting bangle design that respectfully displays your keepsake which are gently worked into the metal or crafted into your keepsake stone.
Keepsake bangle with remains and charms
or 4 fortnightly payments of $74.75 with More info
Keepsake Bangle With Remains
A comforting bangle design that respectfully displays your keepsake which is gently worked into the metal or crafted into your keepsake stone. All our jewellery is tailor-made, and it would be an honour to create a design that highlights your unique memento.
All your keepsakes are created with the utmost respect and care they deserve. We take great pride in creating jewellery and art which can be passed on for generations to come.
Losing someone special is utterly heartbreaking. I promise to make this journey of crafting your keepsakes as comforting as possible for you.
Whether it is a beloved family member or a treasured pet, I will treat your keepsake with the highest levels of care, compassion and respect.
This bangle is often chosen to hold cremation ashes but other keepsakes, like fur or a lock of hair are also possible amongst other options
How to design your keepsake:
- Choose the stone colour, if you prefer a clear charm select ‘none’ or n/a
- Choose the add one, if you prefer no ad on select ‘none’
- Let us know in the order notes the type of keepsake you wish to have memorialised
- Everything you need to respectfully pack your keepsake will be sent to you in a ‘Return Care Kit’ after checkout
What happens after I purchase my keepsake:
- We want to make this part as comfortable as possible. After checkout, we carefully check your order and prepare your kit.
- We will send you a package (if you are in Australia) which will provide everything you need to send us your keepsake.
This piece of personalised keepsake jewellery is suitable for:
- remains – charm and within the bangle
- hair (charm only)
- pet fur (charm only)
- placenta (charm only)
- breastmilk (charm only)
Keepsake Jewellery description:
- lightweight sterling silver bangle
- the inside of the bangle is filled with precious remains
- inside diameter 66mm, fits comfortable m/l size wrist
- the bangle itself is 4mm round
- 12mm round crown charm
- 3.5cm sterling silver feather
- other charms available upon request
Please reach out to us if you prefer a solid gem in your charm and we can discuss options with you.
Question: Will my sterling silver bangle tarnish?
Answer: Sterling silver can tarnish when it comes in contact with chemicals like bleach. Also, perfume, lotions and oil from your skin can tarnish sterling silver.
Tip: Use warm water, eco detergent and a soft toothbrush to maintain your sterling silver keepsake gently. You can also use a jewellery polish cloth for regular maintenance.
Question: How much ashes should I send for my bangle?
Answer: Place one teaspoon into the provided capsule that comes with our ‘Return Care Kit’. We will return the urn to you with all unused cremation ashes. Nothing is ever wasted.
Tip: if possible, have a friend or family member helping you to pack the ashes. Emotional support is important.
Our memorial jewellery is handmade. Lots of love, soul and care goes into each piece of keepsake jewellery.
Please bear in mind that this type of keepsake is very individual and slight variations can apply.
Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout what all the information you need.
Please select your precious design carefully as we cannot always make changes to your custom design.
Please read through the shipping information provided on the page before sending us your special keepsake.