Maya Keepsake Ring with your choice of CZ or Diamonds
How to design your keepsake:
- Choose your composite stone colour for your keepsake
- Choose between 6 accented Cubic Zirconias or Diamonds
- Let us know in the order notes the type of keepsake you wish to have memorialised
- Everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully will be sent to you in a kit after checkout
- Our kit will include a complimentary ring sizer
Your keepsake will safely set below your sparkly cubic zirconia in a colour of your choice. Please contact us if you would like us to use a genuine gemstone instead, creation fee will vary depending on the nature of your stone.
Our Return Care Kits will come with a complimentary ring sizer for your convenience. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
What happens after I purchase my keepsake:
- We want to make this part as comfortable as possible. After checkout, we carefully check your order and prepare your kit.
- We will send you a package (if you are in Australia) which will provide everything you need to send us your keepsake.
This piece of personalised keepsake jewellery is suitable for:
- lock of hair
- fur /horsehair
Other keepsake options are:
- umbilical cord
Keepsake Jewellery description:
- composite keepsake stone in the middle is 6.5mm long
- 2mm accented CZ or Diamond
- ring band approx. 1.8mm, half-round
- available in sterling silver, gold and platinum
Question: Can you set Diamonds into 925 sterling silver?
Answer: Generally speaking, we recommend to not set Diamonds into sterling silver, as sterling silver is naturally softer compare to other metals. If you choose Sterling Silver, we will create the bezel wall a hint thicker for protection and recommend to have to jewellery checked over regular.
Question: Do all remains have the same colour?
Answer: All remains are different and unique in their very own way. No ashes are ever the same in colour or texture.
Tip: You can let us know if you prefer a lighter or darker keepsake stone with ashes, and we will do our very best to craft your desired design for you.
Our memorial jewellery is handmade. Lots of love, soul and care goes into each piece of keepsake jewellery.
Please bear in mind that this type of keepsake is very individual and slight variations can apply.
Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after check-out what all the information you need.
Please select your precious design carefully as we cannot make changes to your order after check-out.
Please read through the shipping information provided on the page before sending us your special keepsake.