Create your very own Resin Keepsake jewellery in this Workshop
Looking for things to do for Mothers Day? Or want to gift something special?
Due to popular demand, I have scheduled this resin keepsake jewellery workshop again for you just in time for Mothers Day. This is a fun workshop for passionate crafters.
This might be the best Mothers Day gift to yourself.
Limited places are available!
Create your very own keepsake jewellery with a variety of your own inclusions.
You can choose to embed a lock of hair, flowers, traces of your babies umbilical cord or even preserved breastmilk. If you are the parent of a fur baby, please bring your darling pets fur along instead.
You will be able to take your creation home on the very same day as we will use a UV resin for this resin keepsake workshop.
This workshop is suitable for beginners, no prior experience necessary.
- Sterling Silver
- Crown Ring = 10mm bezel setting
- Round Bezel Ring = 8mm bezel setting
- Rings can be made adjustable or to your size. Please let me know your size 2 weeks before the workshop
- Crown Pendant = please choose between 12mm, 16mm and 20mm
- Round Pendant = please choose between 12mm, 16mm and 20mm
What is included
- 1 jewellery mould to test and experiment with before you create your final piece
- Sterling Silver jewellery of your choice
- guidance to create your unique keepsake
- required safety equipment
- a range of colours and pigments to choose from
What to bring
- closed in footwear
- comfortable cloth
- an apron or wear cloth that can get messy
- water to stay hydrated
Day: 9th of May, starts at 9 am
Duration: 2 hours
Things to consider:
Flowers/botanicals need to be fully dried prior embedding into jewellery
Hair/Fur – a lock of hair needs to be no longer than 3 cm and at least as 30 strands
If you wish to work with your breastmilk, you are required to bring or send me your keepsake at least 2 weeks before the workshop so I can professionally preserve your Mumma goodness
Please note that the Mareeba Girl Guides building has a steep set of stairs to access the workshop area.
Resin is not suitable for children under the age of 16 or pregnant women. Please do not book this workshop if you have sensitive skin, dermatitis or breathing difficulties.
You agree that by arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. Anja Letz and the attending staff hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to your personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.