Custom Design Fee
Have something unique crafted just for you
This offer is for customers who want a piece of bespoke custom keepsake jewellery.
Custom Keepsake Jewellery doesn’t have to be more expensive than our ready-made available designs, and they are often similar in creation fees as we work with you and your budget. While our creation fees can’t compete with mass-produced jewellery, the beauty of custom keepsakes is truly unique. It is crafted the way you like it without compromising exceptional quality.
How it works:
- contact us first to discuss your wish for a custom design
- after you purchase this listing, we will start drawing for you
- you will receive a digital file within eight business days
- one revision is included
Your design brief:
- will consist of a computer created design file
- quotes to have your bespoke memorial piece created for you
- it will assists us greatly if you can supply photos, images or brief sketches of your design idea
- approximate ring size
- due to the nature of this work, this item is non-refundable
- this listing is for drawings only and 3D files only
- additional costs will occur, such as material costs and labour for finishing your custom jewellery
We will always offer you options at each creation step and work with your design and budget. We want you to appreciate and cherish your bespoke personalised keepsake. One of the advantages of having your keepsake made to order is to tailor it to your budget, lifestyle, and the story you would like to remember. You can read more about our custom jewellery process here.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.