Immeryours Band – Extra Wide Memorial Ring band with Ashes
We love creating this band, suitable for men and women, as it allows the remains to be gently tugged away yet are still so close to the person who will be wearing this ring. Suitable for daily wear. The texture of this ring is guided by the remains of your loved one. Each ring we create is different as each remain is different to create with. Please note that each ring is very unique and can appear different each time, although the technique used is the same. This design concept and technique is unique to Immeryours and we are proud to be able to offer you such a timeless keepsake.
Immeryours Memorial Band with ashes in Sterling Silver
Securely nestled in between layers of sterling silver, we take precious inclusions like ashes, breastmilk or locks of hair and transform them into something you can hold close every day. We were initially inspired to create this personal piece of jewellery to discreetly hide the ashes away (so they’re not visible to everyone), but you know the deeper meaning it holds. They represent all the things we can’t see, but we feel so deeply in our hearts.
Our Extra Wide – Immeryours® Ash-Infused Band is the same make as our other ash-infused metal rings, but this version is extra wide and only available in sterling silver.
A classic keepsake ring to hold your most treasured keepsake.
Keepsake Ring Description:
- sterling silver
- flat ring band approx. 8mm-10mm wide
- organic texture
- complimentary ring sizer to determine your ring size included in each return care kit
What are a shiny finish and a patina finish?
We patina your memorial ring with a liver of sulphur mix to highlight the texture of your ring. This patina can be black, grey, or various other shades. The sterling silver chemically reacts with the sulphur, changing its colour as it oxidises until it eventually turns black. This is a faster version of the process by which Sterling Silver tarnishes over time if not removed by the wearer. Should you opt for a shiny polish, we will not apply the liver of sulphur mix, and your ring will arrive with an organic texture and shiny finish.
The liver of sulphur mix does not react with your yellow gold keepsake or white gold keepsake. All gold rings will come with a polished finish.
Turn Around Time for this keepsake:
- six weeks* from the day we receive your keepsake
This listing is for our custom-made, extra-wide memorial ring band, which measures approximately 8mm to 10mm. Please note that due to the nature of the keepsake, each texture in our ash-infused ring bands is different.
This ash-infused ring band design has an organic texture and shape, guided by the nature of your keepsake. All rings are entirely hand-forged, folded and soldered, leaving at times visible lines on the inside of the ring depending on the cremation ashes and metal used. We love creating bespoke pieces you can wear daily, but to preserve and protect it, we recommend removing your ring when coming in contact with chemicals or any work that could damage it.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.