We want you to enjoy your beautiful keepsake forever, please read through these care instructions to keep your keepsake in the best possible condition.
Whether a precious diamond ring or any other piece, all jewellery should be taken off first and put on last. To avoid accidental damage, please take your jewellery off during heavy hands-on work, such as exercise, gardening and cooking. Never use an ultrasonic cleaner unless deemed safe by us or another jeweller
Please note your jewellery may be affected by:
- Applying lotions, perfume, hairspray and other beauty products
- Cleaning with harsh soaps or household chemicals
Please always remove your jewellery when:
- Applying lotion, perfume, hairspray or other beauty products
- Showering or swimming due to soaps and chemicals
- Washing hands, using alcohol wipes (if wearing a keepsake ring)
- While cleaning due to contact with chemicals, cleaning wipes included
- Sunbaking, Gardening
- Prolonged exposure to light, your keepsake is made from high quality, UV stable jewellery grade resin, but we do recommend avoiding too much sun exposure
- While cooking as the heat from the stove can damage your stone
- Preparing food, remember we use vinegar in the studio to clean resin spills
Our polishing cloth sets are suitable for your keepsake stone as well as the metal. The kit contains a special formulated wax and polishing cloth.
Check out our maintenance kit here.