Treasure your loved one forever with everlasting Memorial Diamonds
Losing someone you love is one of life’s most painful experiences.
You long to hold on to precious memories.
You want their story to be remembered.
You need their life to matter.
Turning your loved one’s ashes or hair into a remembrance diamond makes this possible.
Diamonds are truly eternal so you can pass on this precious family heirloom, from one generation to the next.
Memorial Diamond Jewellery made for you with love in Australia
Cremation jewellery thoughtfully crafted from ashes or hair
Suffering the loss of someone you love touches your life in a profound way.
You look for tangible ways to make them a part of your daily life.
You want to cling to the special connection you have.
A Memorial Diamond, lovingly crafted in Australia, does all this – and more.
A Memorial Diamond is
| An intimate connection with your loved one |
| A gift to be passed down the generations to come |
| A precious reminder of a remarkable life |
Why choose a Memorial Diamond?
You have three options to transform your loved one’s hair or ashes into keepsake jewellery: resin, gemstones and diamonds.
- Resin is the most affordable option but this jewellery cannot be worn every day.
- Gemstones are a great alternative as they are more durable than resin but they do not last forever like diamonds.
- Diamonds are the best choice when you’re looking for jewellery you can wear all the time with the guarantee it will last for generations.
If you’re looking for memorial jewellery to be passed down from one generation to the next, Memorial Diamonds are undoubtedly the best choice.
Every diamond comes with an Authenticity Guarantee including:
Origin of your diamond | Full diamond grading report
From ashes or hair to a precious Memorial Diamond
You love the idea of using your loved one’s ashes or hair to create a beautiful Memorial Diamond to be with you for the rest of your life.
Your loved one may be a family member, a friend or a pet.
How do we transform ashes into a remarkable piece of handcrafted jewellery?
- We talk in detail about what you’re hoping for
- You decide on a standard or customised design
- You choose the colour
- I send you a personalised Memorial Diamond Kit
- You return your loved one’s ashes or hair
- I oversee the creation of your unique Memorial Diamond with love and care
- I send you updates during the creative process
- You receive your Memorial Diamond after 3-5 month
Who designs my Memorial Diamond?
When you’re thinking about using your loved one’s ashes to create a Memorial Diamond,
you’re entrusting me with the remains of someone who’s precious to you.
You share your heart with me as you tell me your touching story.
Trusting a stranger with your heart is no small thing. To listen to your stories of love and loss,
joy and grief, is an immense privilege.
As I handcraft your treasured Memorial Diamond, I pour my love, passion and honour into your keepsake.
Out of respect for you and your loved one, I work on one keepsake at a time.
My heartfelt desire is for you to receive a handcrafted piece of jewellery that links you forever with your loved one
and the many precious memories that bind you together.