One – Ash Infused Keepsake Bead
This beautiful ash infused bead is created by hand from your loved ones remains. Our ash-infused keepsakes can be worn every day and make a beautiful tribute to the memory of your precious loved one that you can keep close to your heart. Suitable for all European style bangles.
Ash Infused Keepsake Bead – Description
This beautiful ash infused keepsake bead is created by hand from your loved ones remains. Our ash-infused keepsakes can be worn every day and make a beautiful tribute to the memory of your precious loved one that you can keep close to you. Suitable for all European style bangles.
- your special ash infused keepsake charm handcrafted for you
- features a sterling silver bead core
- charm insert 5mm wide
- ashes | 1/4 cup of hair | IVF Straw
Our ash infused beads are one of a kind. Please note that all ash infused keepsake jewellery is individual, and each keepsake is unique, as each finish is guided by the precious remains within.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.