DIY Keepsake Kit for Amari Ring
Our Memorial DIY kits are a great way to craft in the comfort of your own home, whether it’s a gift for yourself or a grieving friend. Our deluxe kits are lovingly designed to provide you with a DIY kit that allows you to create your own personalised keepsakes.
DIY KITs ARE NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN – UNTIL STOCK LASTS
Our Memorial DIY keepsake kits are a great way to craft in the comfort of your own home, whether it’s a gift for yourself or a grieving friend. Our DIY keepsake kits are lovingly designed to provide you with a crafting kit that allows you to create your own personalised keepsakes.
This kit includes everything you need to craft your own Amari Keepsake ring suitable to carry cremation ashes, a lock of hair, fur and more. This DIY keepsake kit is also suitable for umbilical cords, fabric, soil from final resting places or flowers.
All colour packs come with two different shades of your chosen colour: white pearlescent powder and synthetic Opal flecks. The white colour pack will come with two different shades of white pearlescent powder, black powder and synthetic Opal flecks.
This kit includes:
- Mixing Cup / Mixing Wand / Gloves
- Your choice of Colours, including Opal Flecks
- choice of Sterling Silver Amari Ring in your size
- Access to Detailed Instructions
You’ll need the following items at home:
- Cleaning materials like rubbing alcohol
- a computer or phone to access our instructions
- Duct tape or similar
- Sand Paper, if required
NO NEED TO SEND US YOUR KEEPSAKE, WE WILL POST YOUR DIY TO YOU!
All DIY colour keepsake packs include two different shades of your chosen colour, white and black pearlescent powder, and synthetic opal flecks to help you create your own unique colour shade. You can make a one-of-a-kind keepsake by using two different shades of the chosen colour, as well as white and black pearlescent powder and synthetic Opal flecks. You can experiment with and blend these colours until they feel right for you.
Our high-quality pearlescent powder gives the colour a luminous and iridescent sheen and depth. Add as few or as many Synthetic Opal flecks as you like to your keepsake to create a mesmerising play of light and colour. This combination, we believe, allows for limitless creativity, allowing you to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake that reflects your distinct style and vision. Whether you prefer a subtle, shimmering hue or a bold, striking tone, the diverse elements of the colour packs allow you to mix and match until you find the perfect blend. Our comprehensive and simple DIY guide provides plenty of ideas for creating your ideal keepsake in the comfort of your home.
This DIY kit is best suited for a crafty person on a budget or who feels uncomfortable sending keepsakes via mail. The kit will come in a beautifully presented gift bag, making it a thoughtful present for a dear friend.
Please note that we are always happy to help and will provide detailed instructions on using the resin and give you tips on how to craft. While we are happy to assist wherever possible, we cannot mentor you while you’re crafting at home.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.