Halo Pendant – Round Ash Infused Glass Gemstone
$1,499.00 – $1,999.00
Our Round Halo Pendant is a breathtaking, timeless keepsake to commemorate and celebrate the connection you have with your loved one.
Halo Style Pendant – Round Ash-Infused Glass Gemstone
At Immeryours, we have a love of turning loss into something beautiful and magical. We’ve always had the vision to create faceted glass gemstones and by combining the alchemy of glass and collaborating with one of the best gem cutters in Australia, we’ve taken our memorial keepsake jewellery to another level. We’re thrilled to reveal our new line of Ash-Infused Glass Gemstone jewellery. This line also pays homage to some of our German roots, as Anja grew up near a town known for its glass blowing. Imagine cobbled streets, soft falling snow and large windows displaying the glass workers’ mesmerizing craftsmanship.
Made with heart to support your healing.
From a calm and creative space, we infuse our glass gemstones with cremation ash that is visible to you and totally unique. We use the same technique for each piece, but the remains inside make it one-of-a-kind. Our Teardrop HaloPendant is a breathtaking, elegant keepsake to commemorate and celebrate the connection you have with your loved one. While we know that jewellery can never replace anyone, it gives you something to touch to remember the ones who touched your life.
Halo Pendant – Description
- professional cut Glas Gem with your keepsake such as Ashes
- pair with our Round Halo Ring
- excludes necklace
Ash-Infused Glass Gemstone Description
- professionally encased in our studio and cut by our gem cutter
- colour of your choice
- The glass gem is 8 mm round
Turn Around Time for this Style keepsake:
- 12 weeks* from the day we receive your ring size
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.