Memento – Shades of Blue Glass Charm with Ashes
Memento – Ash Infused Glass Charms in Blue
When we grieve, we often long for a sense of connection to the soul we have lost. Grief can be a difficult and complicated process. Among the many emotions we might feel are sadness, rage, guilt, and confusion. We believe that mementoes like jewellery can bring solace and comfort when needed and can act as a source of support and a reminder that the loved one is still with us in spirit.
Our handcrafted glass charms in blue are a meaningful and unique way to remember a loved one. We carefully create these glass beads with your keepsakes. Your loved one’s cremation ashes are gently incorporated into your choice of shades of blue. Each bead is respectfully crafted in our studio to ensure a one-of-a-kind piece that is both beautiful and personal.
Wear these keepsake beads as a reminder of your loved one’s memory, or give them as a gift to a grieving friend or family member. The intricate and delicate nature of these memorial charms makes them a timeless and elegant addition to any jewellery collection.
Our Memorial Ash Jewellery is a touching way to honour and remember your loved one, and will be treasured for years to come. If you are looking for a timeless keepsake and want to keep your loved one close to your heart, this is a beautiful way to do it.
Keepsake Charm Description:
- Your choice of blue coloured Glass
- Hand-formed glass bead, kiln cured
- 5mm Sterling Silver bead core
Select one, two or three charms with cremation ashes (CREATION FEE WILL INCREASE 1.AUGUST 2023 for glass):
- One Keepsake Charm $229
- Two Keepsake Charms $449
- Three Keepsake Charms $599
Please contact us if you wish to purchase more than three keepsake glass charms.
Our Memorial Ash Jewellery is a touching way to honour and remember your loved one and can be treasured for years to come. If you are looking for a timeless keepsake and want to keep your loved one close to your heart, this is a beautiful way to do it. Can’t find the colour you are looking for? Contact us, and we will gladly create a one-of-a-kind memorial glass charm in the colour of your choice.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.