Memorial Keepsake Charm – Rose Quartz
$249.00 – $499.00
This Rose Quartz keepsake charm is a touching tribute to your loved one. Whether it is a keepsake for you or a gift for a friend, all charms are individually handcrafted for you. This keepsake bead will be tailor-made just for you. An elegant and timeless keepsake you can wear on a bracelet or as a pendant on a chain.
Memorial Keepsake Charm with genuine Rose Quartz
Some people associate Rose Quartz with love, compassion, and harmony. Clients wear it as a symbol of love to their loved ones and to attract positive energy. We simply love the warm natural colours of Rose Quartz combined with your keepsake, like precious cremation ashes.
For this keepsake bead, we select beautiful, soft-coloured Rose Quartz that matches the colour of your loved ones’ ashes to achieve a beautiful colour composition. Whether you want to honour a family member, friend or partner, our personalised Memorial Charms are made to last. This charm is best suited for cremation ashes but can also be created to incorporate a lock of hair, dried placenta or preserved breastmilk.
We know it can be an overwhelming feeling to send away precious ashes. We hope that our return care kit eases this part by supplying a prepaid return envelope, small compartments for the ashes, and a measuring spoon to assist you in selecting the precious remains. All keepsakes are handled with the utmost care, love and respect, and we will return any unused ashes to you with your keepsake.
- sterling silver or solid gold bead core
- fits most charm-style bracelets like Pandora
- charm insert 5mm wide
- jewellery grade resin, professionally pressure and heat-cured
Bonded with composite resin, your custom Keepsake Charm is heat-cured under pressure to remove all air bubbles for extra strength and durability.
Turn Around Time for this keepsake:
- 2-3 weeks* from the day we receive your keepsake
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.