Immeryours® Ash-infused ring band – with Diamond or Gemstone
$599.00 – $999.00
The perfect keepsake for every day to remember your loved one without worry. A unique design by Immeryours, respectfully crafted just for you in our studio. My creations are created with intention and purpose, in the space of honour, joy and respect, and those same values are passed on to every item I handmake.
Ash-Infused Keepsake Ring with Diamond or Gemstone
As people who cherish memories, we always look for ways to keep loved ones close. This is why we created ash-infused jewellery: to commemorate a lifetime of love and unforgettable memories. We create your precious keepsake jewellery from a space of honour, intention and respect. Using traditional and artisan goldsmithing methods, we make our ash-infused bands by hand and embellish them with a diamond or gemstone of your choice.
Ash-infused Memorial Ring handcrafted for you
The Ash-Infused Immeryours® Ring Band has a soft organic textured finish, with the final look guided by the remains inside. Each precious memento is different to work with, so the final keepsake will always be a true original. We want our jewellery to be timeless and beautiful, but we also want it to bring you comfort. Our goal is to gently guide and help you choose a piece of keepsake jewellery that becomes a lasting tribute to the one you love. It’s a true joint effort that we’re honoured to be part of it.
Keepsake Ring Description
- keepsake infused metal of your choice, ring band approx 2.8mm-3.2mm wide and 1.6 -1.8mm thick
- organic textured, guided by your keepsake
- your choice of a genuine gemstone or opt for a Melee Diamond round faceted between 2.5mm-2.75mm
- Stone Setting approx 2mm to 3mm height, depending on your keepsake, the yellow gold setting for Sterling Silver unless otherwise requested
- complimentary ring sizer to determine your ring size included in each return care kit
Turn Around Time for this keepsake:
- Eight weeks* from the day we receive your keepsake
The ash-infused ring band has an organic and textured finish. Your ring will be hand-forged and will have a high-shine polish applied. The final ring design is guided entirely by your keepsake and is entirely handmade. Each precious memento is different to work with, making the ash-infused keepsakes as unique as the story of your loved one.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.