Classical Crown Ring – Memorial Jewellery
$399.00 – $1,499.00
A traditional keepsake ring in solid gold holding your most beloved keepsakes such as remains, breastmilk and more.
Classical Crown Style Keepsake Ring
If you’re looking for one of the most beautiful ways to remember a loved one, our Classical Crown Ring is a lovely choice.
In the space of honour and respect, we gently work ashes, breast milk, hair or other remains into your chosen keepsake stone and seal it tightly inside our traditional crown band. A lot of heart and soul goes into making these pieces because we love creating elegant and enduring keepsakes for you to treasure.
Our Classical Crown Ring is more than just a beautiful piece of jewellery – its meaning and significance run deep. Whether you’re choosing this ring to honour a family member, a friend, a partner or a beloved pet, our goal is to capture a piece of your heart and have it sit delicately on your finger.
Keepsake Ring Description
- keepsake stone is approx. 12mm x 10mm, oval-shaped,
- available also in 14ct yellow, rose or white gold
- created in Australia from Australian sterling silver or gold
Turn Around Time for this keepsake:
- 10 weeks* from the day we have your ring size
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.