Guardian Locket – Cross Ash Holder Keepsake Pendant
$399.00 – $1,999.00
Our cross-shaped ash holder pendant allows you to fill the locket in the comfort of your own home. The Cross Locket Pendant is ideal for preserving a loved one’s ashes, a lock of hair or soil from a burial site. Keep your dear ones close with this heart-shaped urn crafted in sterling silver or solid gold.
Cross Pendant for Ashes - Description
- Crafted in solid metal like sterling silver or solid gold
- a quality keepsake in solid metal to hold your loved one close
- approx. 3.0 x1.8 cm, 5.5 g
- comes with a complete funnel kit, which allows you to fill your locket easily
- comes with a complimentary chain, not pictured
No need to send us your keepsake; you can conveniently fill this locket in the comfort of your own home. This ash holder pendant ensures you can wear and protect your most cherished mementos every day, crafted from durable metals like sterling silver, white gold, or yellow gold.
Ready for shipping within three business days, with free standard shipping across Australia.
Guardian Locket, a memorial urn pendant filled with love. If you wish to learn more about our keepsakes and determine if locket pendants suit your lifestyle, please feel free to explore further here.
Please leave us a message if you wish for complimentary gift wrapping, and send the pendant on your behalf.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.