Teardrop Pendant – Grande
$399.00 – $999.00
With this handcrafted keepsake pendant, the design possibilities are almost endless. This stunning crown pendant is a keepsake that can be cherished forever and will capture life’s most precious moments.
Grande Teardrop Pendant for your most precious Keepsakes
Need a keepsake pendant with ample room for your most precious belongings? Our larger Teardrop pendant holds space to create a keepsake stone featuring cremation ashes, locks of hair or fur and more.
Designed to be loved and cherished, we hope this keepsake pendant touches your heart.
A teardrop-shaped keepsake Pendant that captures life’s most precious moments. Using the metal of your choice, we create the pendant to hold the composite stone securely and finish it with an infinity-style bail to slip the chain through. Whether you choose cremation ashes, breastmilk, locks of hair, or fur to be sealed inside the stone, we can make something precious that complements your style and the memories it holds. You’re welcome to pick from one of our pre-existing colour selections or request a bespoke colour.
Keepsake Crown Pendant Description
- The keepsake stone is 18mm x 12mm
- teardrop-shaped cabochon
- open back with our signature wave design
- handcrafted in Australia
Elegant and timeless, teardrop-shaped jewellery has a long history. It is popular for keepsake jewellery because some feel that the teardrop shape represents joy, love, and hope. Choosing your keepsake design is as personal as your treasured memories. You can choose from one of our pre-existing stone selections or request a bespoke colour for your teardrop pendant. It is important to keep in mind that each piece of jewellery is unique and may have minor variances.
The most popular combinations are
- Cremation ashes
- Cremation Ashes and locks of hair/fur
- Breastmilk and locks of hair
- Locks of hair or fur
- and more
The most popular colour choices for this Keepsake Crown Pendant are:
- Heaven in Pearls / Black Tourmaline / Natural / Blue Sapphire
Turn Around Time for this keepsake:
- 10 weeks* from the day you order your keepsake
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.