Comfort Keepsake Stone
Comfort Keepsake Stone – Description
Whether cherished as a personal memento or given as a tender gift to someone experiencing grief, the intention behind a comfort stone is to offer a tangible and gentle form of support, allowing individuals to find solace, strength, and calm on their own path of healing.
- Handcrafted with your keepsake, like cremation ashes, locks of hair and more
- the Dragonfly motive is gently infused with your keepsake. A hint of colour can be added; please message us
- oval shape, approx. 4.8cm x 3.5cm
- Composite stone made from quality materials that last
Comfort Stones are a beautiful way of holding your loved ones close. This keepsake fits perfectly in your palm and can be carried around in your bag or pocket and touched when needed the most.
During this emotional time, we understand the importance of timely creation and delivery. After you place your order, your return care kit will be mailed to you. Our turnaround time for crafting this keepsake after receiving your precious keepsakes, such as cremation ashes, hair, or fur, is ten working days, allowing us to create your comfort stone with the utmost care and attention to detail.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.