A statement ring with a deep teardrop setting to highlight your most precious keepsakes. Suitable for ashes, a lock of hair and other mementos.
Teardrop Memorial Keepsake Ring
$299.00 – $1,499.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from $74.75 with More info
Teardrop Memorial Keepsake Ring
Feel a touch of comfort in this beautiful statement ring. Our classic teardrop shape ring is perfect to hold your most precious mementos like ashes, hair or even a drop of preserved breastmilk.
Our entire collection is designed to celebrate the life that has been lost. Crafting cremation jewellery for you is always done with the utmost respect for the one you lost. We understand the grief and pain and know how comforting your keepsakes can be.
This cremation jewellery design has enough room to carry more than one keepsake.
How to design your keepsake:
- Choose your stone colour, if you prefer ashes to look natural select ‘none’ or n/a
- Choose your add on, if you prefer no ad on select ‘none’
- Let us know in the order notes the type of keepsake you wish to have memorialised
- Everything you need to respectfully pack your keepsake will be sent to you in a kit after checkout
- Our kit will include a complimentary ring sizer
Our Return Care Kits will come with a complimentary ring sizer for your convenience. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
What happens after I purchase my keepsake:
- We want to make this part as comfortable as possible. After checkout, we carefully check your order and prepare your kit.
- We will send you a package (if you are in Australia) which will provide everything you need to send us your keepsake.
This piece of personalised keepsake jewellery is suitable for:
- lock of hair
- fur /horsehair
Other keepsake options are:
- umbilical cord
Keepsake Jewellery description:
- keepsake stone is 12mm x 8mm
- total bezel high approx 6.5mm
- ring band approx. 1.8mm, half-round
- available in sterling silver, gold and platinum
Question: What is your turnaround time?
Answer: Our standard turnaround time is eight-ten weeks. We do offer an Express Service which you can purchase with your creation at checkout or later on.
Tip: Booking our Express service is now easier via our booking tool.
Question: Do all remains have the same colour?
Answer: All remains are different and unique in their very own way. No ashes are ever the same in colour or in texture.
Tip: You can let us know if you prefer a lighter or darker keepsake stone with ashes and we will do our very best to craft your desired design for you.
Our memorial jewellery is handmade. Lots of love, soul and care goes into each piece of keepsake jewellery.
Please bear in mind that this type of keepsake is very individual and slight variations can apply.
Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after check-out what all the information you need.
Please select your precious design carefully as we cannot make changes to your order after check-out.
Please read through the shipping information provided on the page before sending us your special keepsake.
14ct rose gold, 14ct white gold, 14ct yellow gold, 9ct yellow gold, Sterling Silver
|Ring Size Australia|
A – I will confirm my ring size later, J, J 1/2, K, K 1/2, L, L 1/2, M, M 1/2, N, N 1/2, O, O 1/2, P, P 1/2, Q, Q 1/2, R, R 1/2, S, S 1/2, T, T 1/2, U, U 1/2, V, V 1/2, W, W 1/2, X, X 1/2, Y, Y 1/2, Z
none, Gold Leaf, Copper Leaf, Silver Leaf