Immeryours® Band – Wishbone Design Ash Infused Ring
Wishbone Desing – Ash-infused Keepsake Ring
There’s more to our Wishbone Ash-Infused bands than meets the eye. Wishbones are symbols of love, luck and hope. Not only does their elegant shape make them unique, but the process for creating them is something only Immeryours does. With the metal of your choice, we work in cremation ashes, hair, fur or IVF straws to produce a timeless keepsake that holds the memory of your loved one forever.
This keepsake band is both soldered and heat-formed, and some impressions from the ashes can occur due to the nature of this meaningful keepsake ring. It’s a subtle reminder of the uniqueness that each soul carries within. Similar to our other ash-infused rings, the Wishbone band is a slim, V-Shape style with a more polished look. For an organic or textured finish, we recommend Slim – Immeryours® Ash-Infused Band.
Bring luck, love and hope with you wherever you go. Wear this Wishbone band on its own, or layer it with some of your other favourite pieces.
Immeryours Slim Memorial Band – Description
- half round ring band approx. 2.0-2.3mm wide
- unique finish in each keepsake ring
- hand-folded, formed and soldered
- complimentary ring sizer to determine your ring size included in each return care kit
Turn Around Time for this keepsake:
- Six weeks* from the day we receive your keepsake
A keepsake ring that holds your most treasurable keepsake safe and sound in between solid Australian sourced metals.
Each ring we create is different as each cremains is different to work with. Please note that each ring is very unique and can appear different each time, although the technique used is the same. This design concept and technique are unique to Immeryours, and we are proud to be able to offer you such a timeless keepsake.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.