Our tungsten channel ring will give ample room to highlight what is treasured by you the most.
Tungsten Channel Ring
or 4 fortnightly payments of $49.75 with More info
Tungsten Ring for cremation ashes and other keepsakes
A comforting ring design that respectfully displays ashes which are gently worked into your chosen design. All our jewellery is tailor-made, and it would be an honour to create a keepsake that highlights your unique memento.
Your keepsakes are created with the utmost respect and care they deserve. We take great pride in creating memorial jewellery and art which can be passed on for generations to come. It is not just a job for me but my absolute passion to craft something that can give you comfort when you need it the most.
I know that losing someone special can be utterly heartbreaking. I promise to make this journey of crafting your keepsakes as comforting as possible for you.
Whether it is your beloved family member, friend or your treasured pet, I will treat your keepsake with the highest levels of compassion and respect while in my care.
Our channel ring is often chosen to hold cremation ashes but other keepsakes, like fur or a lock of hair, are also possible amongst other options. A timeless and classic design that is suitable for wear by both men and women.
How to design your keepsake:
- Choose the stone colour, if you prefer just your keepsake select ‘none’ or n/a
- Choose the add one, if you prefer no ad on select ‘none’
- this Tungsten ring design is best suited for a single keepsake, a second keepsake can be added in small amounts as an accent
- Let us know in the order notes the type of keepsake you wish to have memorialised
- Everything you need to respectfully pack your keepsake will be sent to you in a ‘Return Care Kit’ after checkout
Our Return Care Kits will come with a complimentary ring sizer for your convenience. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
What happens after I purchase my keepsake:
- We want to make this part as comfortable as possible. After checkout, we carefully check your order and prepare your kit.
- We will send you a package (if you are in Australia) which will provide everything you need to send us your keepsake.
This piece of personalised keepsake jewellery is suitable for:
- lock of hair
- fur /horsehair
Other keepsake options are:
- umbilical cord
Keepsake Jewellery description:
- the ring band is 6 mm wide
- closed in with a jewellery grade resin
- best suited for a single keepsake
- availabe up until size 13 / Z
- other metals are available upon request
Question: What is tungsten?
Answer: Tungsten Carbide is an extraordinary strong material. Tungsten resists scratches and dents better than stainless steel.
Tip: Tungsten has a natural metal grey colour. Dark keepsake inlays can look strikingly beautiful.
Question: How much ashes should I send?
Answer: Place one teaspoon into the provided capsule that comes with our ‘Return Care Kit’. We will return the urn to you with all unused cremation ashes. Nothing is ever wasted.
Tip: Sometimes less is more. I recommend choosing a stone colour that means something special to you.
Our memorial jewellery is handmade. Lots of love, soul and care goes into each piece of keepsake jewellery.
Please bear in mind that this type of keepsake is very individual and slight variations can apply.
Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout what all the information you need.
Please select your precious design carefully as we cannot always make changes to your custom design.
Please read through the shipping information provided on the page before sending us your special keepsake.
|Ring Size Australia|
A – I will confirm my ring size later, J, J 1/2, K, K 1/2, L, L 1/2, M, M 1/2, N, N 1/2, O, O 1/2, P, P 1/2, Q, Q 1/2, R, R 1/2, S, S 1/2, T, T 1/2, U, U 1/2, V, V 1/2, W, W 1/2, X, X 1/2, Y, Y 1/2, Z
none, Gold Leaf, Copper Leaf, Silver Leaf