Tungsten Ring for cremation ashes and other keepsakes
How to design your keepsake:
- Choose the stone colour, if you prefer just your keepsake select ‘none’ or n/a
- Choose the add one, if you prefer no ad on select ‘none’
- this Tungsten ring design is best suited for a single keepsake, a second keepsake can be added in small amounts as an accent
- Let us know in the order notes the type of keepsake you wish to have memorialised
- Everything you need to respectfully pack your keepsake will be sent to you in a ‘Return Care Kit’ after checkout
Our Return Care Kits will come with a complimentary ring sizer for your convenience. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
What happens after I purchase my keepsake:
- We want to make this part as comfortable as possible. After checkout, we carefully check your order and prepare your kit.
- We will send you a package (if you are in Australia) which will provide everything you need to send us your keepsake.
This piece of personalised keepsake jewellery is suitable for:
- lock of hair
- fur /horsehair
Other keepsake options are:
- umbilical cord
Keepsake Jewellery description:
- the ring band is 6 mm wide
- created with a jewellery grade resin
- best suited for a single keepsake such as ashes or hair/fur
- available up until size 13 / Z
- other metals are available upon request
- please note that tungsten CANNOT be resized
Question: What is tungsten?
Answer: Tungsten Carbide is an extraordinary strong material. Tungsten resists scratches and dents better than stainless steel.
Tip: Tungsten has a natural metal grey colour. Dark keepsake inlays can look strikingly beautiful.
Question: How much ashes should I send?
Answer: Place one teaspoon into the provided capsule that comes with our ‘Return Care Kit’. We will return the urn to you with all unused cremation ashes. Nothing is ever wasted.
Tip: Sometimes less is more. I recommend choosing a stone colour that means something special to you.
Our memorial jewellery is handmade. Lots of love, soul and care goes into each piece of keepsake jewellery.
Please bear in mind that this type of keepsake is very individual and slight variations can apply.
Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout what all the information you need.
Please select your precious design carefully as we cannot always make changes to your custom design.
Please read through the shipping information provided on the page before sending us your special keepsake.