Immeryours® Band – Wide Ash Infused Ring
$449.00 – $1,299.00
A keepsake ring that will hold your most treasurable keepsake safe and sound in between layers of solid gold or silver. Like the ocean hugs the shore, that is how our metal is worked around precious ash remains. We love creating this band, suitable for men and women, as it allows the remains to be gently tugged away yet are still so close to the person who will be wearing this ring. Suitable for daily wear. The remains of your loved one will guide the texture and shape of your ring and will vary each time we craft.
Immeryours® Memorial Ringband Band
Like the ocean gently lapping at the shore, we work our metal around precious remains in the same way – intricately crafting them into a band that honours your loved one.
Each keepsake ring we create is different and unique.
This band is made lovingly by hand and has the same design and concept as our Medium Memorial Ring, except wider (4+mm wide). Available in all metals and designed in a more masculine style, each ring is infused with ashes – with the final look and texture guided by the remains inside. We specifically design and make our jewellery to last, meaning you can wear our ash-infused rings every day. Although we use the same technique every time, the final product will be unlike any of the others – that is the magic of your loved one.
Our hope is that this special keepsake will not only bring you comfort but be woven into the fabric of your life and remain in your family for generations to come.
Keepsake Ring – Description
- flat ring band, approx. 4mm to 5mm wide
- hammered, organic texture and shape
- dark patina organic finish or high polish organic finish
- patina only applicable to sterling silver rings, please see below
What are a shiny finish and a patina finish?
We apply a patina to your memorial ring with a liver of sulphur mix to highlight the texture of your ring. This patina can be black, grey, or various other shades. The sterling silver chemically reacts with the sulphur, changing its colour as it oxidises until it eventually turns black. This is a faster version of the process by which Sterling Silver tarnishes over time if not removed by the wearer. Should you opt for a shiny polish, we will not apply the liver of sulphur mix, and your ring will arrive with a high-polish organic finish.
The liver of sulphur mix does not react with your yellow gold keepsake or white gold keepsake. All gold rings will come with an organic texture and polished finish.
This listing is for our custom-made wider memorial ring band and measures approximately 4mmm – 5mm. Please note that due to the nature of the keepsake, each texture ash-infused ring band is different due to the nature of your keepsake. At times a high polish isn’t possible. This ash-infused ring band design has an organic texture and shape, guided by the nature of your keepsake. All rings are entirely hand-forged, folded and soldered, leaving at times visible lines on the inside of the ring depending on the cremation ashes and metal used. Due to the metal composition, ash-infused keepsake rings in yellow or white gold won’t have the dark patina that sterling silver can have.
Each keepsake ring we create is different and unique, although the technique used is the same. This design concept and technique are unique to Immeryours, and we are proud to be able to offer you such a timeless keepsake.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.