Gratitude Journal – Digital Download
Gratitude Journal – Digital Download
The words grief and gratitude don’t seem to belong together. Two different emotions on the opposite end. Yet, we would not be grieving if we didn’t have the deep love and connections we did.
Gratitude can be one of those tools that guide us while we grieve. They say that grief is the price we have to pay for love. I say, without love, there is no grief, and without love, there is no gratitude. We would not be grieving if it weren’t for the deep love and connections we’ve had. Gratitude for the moments we shared may spark gratitude for new moments to come. Grief is different for everyone, and only you know what’s good for your soul.
Journaling has transformed my grief, and I hope it does the same for you.
Download your Gratitude Journal today and start journaling. 34 pre-set pages, you can print them out as often as you like, either in colour or black ink.
*A4 size / US standard letter size*
*This is a digital file & and you’ll need to have access to a printer*
*The files are in PDF and you will need to be able to open and print PDF*
*Digital file will be sent to you electronically after checkout*
*No refunds & returns on digital items*
Gratitude Journal during grief
Grief is a deep and natural response when you lose someone or something important to you. You feel broken and sadder than you’ve ever felt before, and it may even feel as though your heart is completely shattered.
Grief can be triggered by many things – the death of a loved one, a relationship breakup or the loss of a job. No matter the cause of your grief, it’s important to be kind to yourself. It’s good to work through your emotions and seek support if needed so your heart can heal to your new ‘normal’.
How gratitude helps
One way to work through your sorrow and pain is to start with gratitude. Of course, it isn’t always easy to see the good in life when you’re grieving the loss of someone or something.
But gratitude during grief is not about putting on a fake smile and pretending everything is fine. The idea is more soulful, and it starts with feeling thankful for the things you still have.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.