Grief – A guided Journal
Whether your loss was six months ago or six years, this journal is a safe space to journal on various topics. From the stages of grief, connection and anger to loneliness, gratitude, regret and more – guided writing prompts are provided every step of the way. ‘Sometimes just holding the journal tight against me gives me a feeling of calm.’
Why grief journaling can help with the grief journey?
Grief Journaling can bring both raw and soothing emotions. Paper doesn’t judge, and this guided journal can help us slow down, be in the moment and allow the emotions to happen. By writing our emotions down, we can work through them.
This beautiful Grief Journal was created for those who want to start writing about their grief after the death of a loved one.
Whether your loss was six months ago or six years, this journal is a safe space to journal on various topics. From the stages of grief, connection and anger to loneliness, gratitude, regret and more – guided writing prompts are provided every step of the way.
Why we love this grief journal:
- This journal allows you to lean into your grief and not be afraid of those unsettling feelings. Instead, just let it all out.
- This journal will allow you to self-explore, heal, and improve your well-being through the proven therapeutic benefits of writing.
- This journal can also be given as a gift to someone you know is in mourning.
- In a situation where you want to help but don’t know how to. It’s OK if they don’t open this journal for a year. Just place it on their shelf, and they will be able to access it when they are ready.
All books are carefully packed and sent with beautiful gift wrapping.
- Beautiful hardcover, case bound.
- 160 pages on 120gsm paper stock
- Journal measures A5 size (210mm (L) x 148mm (W) x 18mm (H)
- Written, designed and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Jo Betz owns the copyright of this journal
About the Author:
The story of how Jo lost her husband is one filled with sadness, heartbreak and devastation, but it is also extremely powerful because her life didn’t stop, and she refused to let herself fall. Being an inherently positive and confident person and not wanting to waste a year in absolute despair, Jo set about building something tangible from her story that she could share with others. She found that writing and speaking about her experience was not only therapeutic, it also helped her to make more sense of her situation each time she wrote or spoke about it.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.