Keepsake Stone Creation – Filling Fee
$149.00 – $199.00
If you wish to wear your old jewellery but like to carry a keepsake stone with you, our keepsake stone replacement fee is perfect for you.
Turn your old jewellery into a new sentimental item that carries your story.
Your keepsake stone will be created from our composite materials and in a colour of your choice. All our composite stones are created from the best available materials and with the aid of our purposely build machinery.
We work with many different keepsakes, including cremation ashes, a lock of hair, preserved breastmilk and more. We encourage you to read this guide to learn more about the different types of keepsake jewellery and their purpose.
Please allow us 3-4 weeks to create your precious keepsake composite stone.
Please read all the information before selecting this service
Composite Stone Creation Fee:
- please contact us prior so we can advise if your piece of jewellery is suitable
- created in a colour of your choice
- you have the chance to review and approve the design before postage
- Stone creation fees are non-refundable
You are welcome to send your blank jewellery to us for us to set your composite stone, or you can ask your local jeweller to set the composite stone for you.
- please supply jewellery created from solid metals, and if possible, avoid jewellery that is plated
- Additional costs may apply for replating your jewellery, if necessary
- If accidental damage is caused during the process of creating and setting your keepsake stone, additional material costs may apply to repair
- Our warranty covers the keepsake stone, not your supplied jewellery
This listing does not include a return care kit. Please send your jewellery and your keepsake via registered mail to:
Po Box 562
Cannonvale Qld 4802
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.