Aroha – Waves of Love Keepsake Ring
$499.00 – $1,999.00
Customize your ‘Aroha’ Ashes Ring by choosing the inlay colour of your choice. With a ring width of 6mm, this memorial keepsake ring can hold your chosen keepsake, such as cremation ashes, creating a personal and unique way to honour and celebrate the life of those who have passed on.
Aroha – Waves of Love Keepsake Ring– Description
We are pleased to add the ‘Aroha’ Keepsake Ring to our collection. A symbol of love and connection that endures through the ages. Aroha’ meaning love and connection in Maori, represents the Wave of Love that binds us all, and this ring is a heartfelt way to cherish the memory of your loved one.
This ring is designed with compassion and attention to detail, handcrafted with the ashes of your cherished loved one. The curves of the inlay represent the gentle tide and last wave, reminding us that life is a series of ebbs and flows. May you feel a sense of peace and love Each time you wear your keepsake ring
- Inlay created in a colour of your choice
- ring width 6mm
- ring in the main image features natural cremation ashes with no added colour
May you find peace and comfort in the gentle embrace of the ‘Aroha’ Handmade Keepsake Ring, a testament to the enduring bond of love. It’s a personal and unique way to honour and celebrate the life of those who have passed on.
A beautiful handcrafted memorial channel ring that allows each channel to be filled with keepsakes of your choice. This design is timeless and creates a statement ring whenever you go.
Please bear in mind that wider rings sit tighter around the finger. We will automatically size up this memorial channel ring.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.