Memory Lane – Gemstone Keepsake Ring
$499.00 – $999.00
Your keepsake will be featured in the primary setting, either below the genuine gemstone or crafted into a composite stone. Keepsakes, like ashes, locks of hair, umbilical cord or breastmilk that sitting below a gem will slightly or not all be visible, depending on your chosen gemstone. Keepsakes crafted into a composite stone will be visible. This option is suitable for those who wish to see the ashes, locks of hair/fur, breastmilk or umbilical cord.
Gemstone Keepsake Ring – Memory Lane
Memories are our treasures, more valuable than anything. Our Memory Lane Keepsake Ring is a gentle reminder of all the precious memories you have with the one you lost and love so deeply.
We handcraft rings into beautiful, timeless pieces representing a lifetime of connections and life’s never-ending cycle by combining the natural beauty of genuine gemstones and gently setting the Centre Stone over your loved one’s remains. Each stone varies in appearance and colour, and you can choose between a genuine, synthetic or composite stone. We’ll have something that honours the unique style and taste of you and your loved one.
Keepsake Ring Description
- The main Keepsake Stone is a cabochon of your choice and is 6mm round
- Accented Keepsake Stone is a faceted stone of your choice and 3mm round
- Your choice of genuine, synthetic or composite stone
- We have only listed a handful of options. Please get in touch with us if you wish for a different gemstone combination
- Images show a Moonstone over ashes with a faceted Aqua Spinal accent stone in yellow gold
Turn Around Time for this keepsake:
- 10 weeks * from the day we know your ring size
As both sentimental and nostalgic creators, we’ve been crafting our Memory Lane Keepsake Ring since the beginning of Immeryours in 2016. As our journey grows, so do our designs. We’ve recently given our Memory Lane Keepsake ring a makeover to represent both new beginnings and what we love the most.
Please bear in mind that this type of jewellery is very individual and unique, and slight variations can apply.
Our Memory Lane Keepsake Ring can be worn by itself or as a stacking ring. Please bear in mind that this type of jewellery is very individual and unique, and slight variations can apply.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.