Immeryours Memorial Band with ashes in Sterling Silver
A keepsake ring that holds your most treasurable keepsake safe and sound in between the sterling silver. This listing is for our wider memorial ring band and measures approximately 4.5mm – 5.2 mm.
Like the ocean hugs the shore, that is how our metal is worked around precious ash remains. We love creating this band, suitable for men and women, as it allows the remains to be gently tugged away yet are still so close to the person who will be wearing this ring. Suitable for daily wear. The texture of this ring is guided by the remains of your loved one.
Each ring we create is different as each remain is different to create with. Please note that each ring is very unique and can appear different each time, although the technique used is the same. This design concept and technique is unique to Immeryours and we are proud to be able to offer you such a timeless keepsake.
How to design your keepsake:
- Let us know in the order notes the type of keepsake you wish to have memorialised
- Everything you need to respectfully pack your keepsake will be sent to you in a ‘Return Care Kit’ after checkout
Our Return Care Kits will come with a complimentary ring sizer for your convenience. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
What happens after I purchase my keepsake:
- We want to make this part as comfortable as possible. After checkout, we carefully check your order and prepare your kit.
- We will send you a package (if you are in Australia) which will provide everything you need to send us your keepsake.
This piece of personalised keepsake jewellery is suitable for:
Other keepsake options are:
- umbilical cord
Keepsake Jewellery description:
- 100% ethical sourced sterling silver
- flat ring band approx. 4.5-5.2mm wide
- organic finish unless otherwise requested
- other metals are available
Question: How much ashes should I send?
Answer: Place one teaspoon into the provided capsule that comes with our ‘Return Care Kit’. We will return the urn to you with all unused cremation ashes. Nothing is ever wasted.
Tip: Sometimes less is more. I recommend choosing a stone colour that means something special to you.
Our memorial jewellery is handmade. Lots of love, soul and care goes into each piece of keepsake jewellery.
Please bear in mind that this type of keepsake is very individual and slight variations can apply.
Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout what all the information you need.
Please select your precious design carefully as we cannot always make changes to your custom design.
Please read through the shipping information provided on the page before sending us your special keepsake.