Amari Keepsake Ring
This piece of personalised keepsake jewellery is suitable for:
- remains | hair | fur | placenta | umbilical cord | breastmilk | IVF straw| flowers | fabric | sand
How to design your keepsake:
- Choose the composite stone colour, if you prefer clear, please select ‘none’ or n/a
- Choose the add one, or select ‘none’
- Let us know in the order notes the type of keepsake you wish to have memorialised
- Everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully will be sent to you in a ‘Return Care Kit’ after checkout
Our Return Care Kits will come with a complimentary ring sizer for your convenience. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
What happens after I purchase my keepsake:
- We want to make this part as comfortable as possible. After checkout, we carefully check your order and prepare your kit.
- We will send you a package (if you are in Australia) which will provide everything you need to send us your keepsake.
Keepsake Jewellery description:
- keepsake stone is 5mm round
- the bezel setting is 5mm tall
- can be set with a genuine gemstone over a layer of ashes, please contact us for a quote
You will have the opportunity to leave us a detailed message at checkout if need be. This is especially important if you have a specific colour or design request. We try to honour each individual wish when we create personalised keepsakes. Please bear in mind that this type of keepsake jewellery is very unique and slight variations can apply due to each person’s different keepsake.
We have listed important shipping information under the FAQ tab on our website menu above. There you can also find shipping information if you are not based in Australia.
Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. We ask that you select carefully as we cannot make changes to your order after check out.
Please read through the shipping information provided on the page before sending us your unique keepsake. There you will also find the shipping information for our international clients.
Majority of our jewellery is handmade in our studio in Far North Queensland. Lots of love, soul and care goes into each piece of keepsake jewellery. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are happy to assist and will respond to all enquiries within two business days.
Thank you for choosing Immeryours to create your precious keepsake. It is an honour to create something so valuable and unique.