Bezel Set Ring – Keepsake Ring with Ash-Infused Glass Gem
Bezel Set Keepsake Ring with Ash-Infused Glass Gemstone
Growing up near a small German town known for its glassblowing, I’ve always been mesmerized by the beauty, warmth and artistry of glass. Wanting to take the alchemy of memorial keepsake jewellery to a new level, we’re thrilled to offer our brand new line of Ash Infused Glass Gemstone jewellery. After learning from talented glass artists in the industry and collaborating with one of the best gem cutters in Australia, we’re able to bring the beauty of glass and ashes together in elegant, timeless pieces.
Everything is more beautiful when made with heart.
With the metal of your choice, we gently work cremation ashes into the stone colour of your choosing and seal it tightly inside our stunning band. By using a bezel setting to hold the gemstone, we keep your loved one’s precious remains secure and protected while showcasing its unique beauty. We make each Bezel Set Ring in the same way, but the ashes inside look different every time, capturing the unique essence of your loved one. The connection you have with your jewellery is important to us, and we’re honoured to make you distinct, timeless pieces you can be proud of.
Solitaire Ring Description
- created from solid metal
- complimentary ring sizer to determine your ring size included in each return care kit
Ash-Infused Glass Gemstone Description
- colour of your choice
- 8mm round Princess Cut
Turn Around Time for this keepsake:
- 12 weeks* from the day we receive your ring size
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.