Alon – Tree Branch Memorial Keepsake Ring
$649.00 – $1,099.00
A tree branch that gently holds the ashes of a loved one. A ring that symbolises the eternal connection you have with the one you will love forever. Have your favourite gemstone embedded over a layer of precious ashes. Never worry about losing or damaging your keepsake by protecting it with a genuine gemstone. It is a beautiful alternative to traditional urns and resin keepsake jewellery. The perfect keepsake for every day to remember your loved one.
Alon – Tree Branch Memorial Keepsake Ring – Description
This Cremation Ash gemstone ring is a beautiful keepsake, especially if you prefer the cremation ashes to be hidden away from the world to see. Our Alon Keepsake Ring holds a special compartment below the gemstone to carry and protect the precious remains, such as ashes or a lock of hair of your loved ones.
- tree branch ring band, between 1.8mm and 2.2mm wide
- accented leaf and bezel setting to hold your keepsake, like ashes and are gently nestled below your choice of gemstone
- your choice of a 3.5mm faceted gemstone or imitation Diamond
‘Thank you for your care that you have taken in this very special piece. I look forward to wearing it and having a part of my darling husband with me at all times.’ Deb G.
No endings, no beginnings.
The name “Alon” is derived from the beautiful oak tree, which represents resilience and determination. This Keepsake Ring embodies these qualities, offering a source of strength and calm to those who wear it, just as the oak tree stands tall and firm through the test of time. The ring’s design, reminiscent of a tree branch, captures the essence of life’s growth, connection, and never-ending cycle of life.
A unique design by Immeryours, respectfully crafted just for you. Our creations are created with intention and purpose in the space of honour, joy and respect, and those same values are passed on to every item we craft for you.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.