Wave Keepsake Ring - Description
- The inlay in this ring is crafted with your keepsake
- Inlay continues on the inside, giving you an 'invisible touch' of comfort
- Suitable for one keepsake only, such as Ashes, Umbilical cord, IVF Straw or Soil from a Final Resting Place
- Gemstone is a faceted stone of your choice and 1.75mm round,
- Gemstone is flush set and will bring a hint of colour to your ring
- We have only listed a handful of colour options. Please get in touch with us if you wish for a different gemstone combination
- Images show a Yellow Sapphire and natural ashes in Sterling Silver
Our Wave Keepsake ring is inspired by the path that grief takes. Grief comes and goes, sometimes slowly, sometimes with rage. Grief, like the ocean, ebbs and flows, sometimes slowly, other days stormy and surrounded by wild clouds, but always flowing.
Your keepsake will be featured in the primary inlay setting. Suitable for keepsakes like ashes, umbilical cord, soil from a final resting place. However, we can only include preserved breastmilk if left natural in colour or with added Pearlshimmer (Heaven In Pearls) or Opal Immerstone. Hair or Fur can be set but requires to be finely cut to fit the inlay. With a solid 2.8mm ring band (mix), you can feel this ring on your hands, making it a robust statement piece.
Please bear in mind that this type of jewellery is very individual and unique, and slight variations can apply. As always, please reach out if you have any questions.