Gal – Wave Keepsake Ring
$399.00 – $1,249.00
Our Wave Keepsake ring is inspired by the path that grief takes. Grief comes and goes, sometimes slowly, sometimes with rage. Grief, like the ocean, ebbs and flows, sometimes slowly, other days stormy and surrounded by wild clouds, but always flowing. And Gal means “wave”, honouring the unpredictable yet constant ocean.
Wave Keepsake Ring – Description
- The inlay in this ring is crafted with your keepsake
- Inlay continues on the inside, giving you an ‘invisible touch’ of comfort
- Suitable for one keepsake only, such as Ashes, Umbilical cord, IVF Straw or Soil from a Final Resting Place
- Gemstone is a faceted stone of your choice and 1.75mm round,
- Gemstone is flush set and will bring a hint of colour to your ring
- We have only listed a handful of colour options. Please get in touch with us if you wish for a different gemstone combination
- Images show a Yellow Sapphire and natural ashes in Sterling Silver
Our Wave Keepsake ring is inspired by the path that grief takes. Grief comes and goes, sometimes slowly, sometimes with rage. Grief, like the ocean, ebbs and flows, sometimes slowly, other days stormy and surrounded by wild clouds, but always flowing.
Your keepsake will be featured in the primary inlay setting. Suitable for keepsakes like ashes, umbilical cord, soil from a final resting place. However, we can only include preserved breastmilk if left natural in colour or with added Pearlshimmer (Heaven In Pearls) or Opal Immerstone. Hair or Fur can be set but requires to be finely cut to fit the inlay. With a solid 2.8mm ring band (mix), you can feel this ring on your hands, making it a robust statement piece.
Please bear in mind that this type of jewellery is very individual and unique, and slight variations can apply. As always, please reach out if you have any questions.
- We want to make the journey of crafting a keepsake as comfortable as possible for you. After receiving your order, we carefully check everything and prepare your return care kit if you’re located in Australia.
What is in my return care kit?
- Your return care kit contains everything you need to pack your keepsake respectfully.
- Will include a complimentary ring sizer if applicable. Please have a look at our Immeryours ring size chart to determine the perfect fit for your keepsake ring.
- Your kit will have a prepaid registered return envelope for your convenience.
After we receive your keepsake:
- We check your keepsake against your order, label everything and start the preservation process.
- After everything is checked, we will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours, including a date when you can expect your keepsake to be finished.
- Our turnaround time begins when we receive your order, and for rings, it starts when we receive your ring size.
As your keepsake is handcrafted just for you, please allow us eight to twelve weeks to create your jewellery, except keepsake charms, diamonds and express service. You are welcome to reach out at any time should you have any questions.
- Please choose your stone colour. If you prefer to keep your keepsake stone natural with no additional colour, please select ‘none’ if applicable.
- We are more than happy to create a custom colour for you. Please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the options available.
- Please leave us a message in the order notes at checkout regarding your type of keepsake so we can send you everything you need in your return care kit.
- Your return care kit will include a notecard to leave us additional notes if you like.
All our keepsake jewellery is handmade. Whether you wish to have a memorial keepsake crafted or a keepsake to celebrate a life event, all our pieces are created with lots of love, soul and care. Please be mindful that this type of keepsake jewellery is very individual, and slight variations can and will apply. Slight variations are not a flaw but a sign that your keepsake is truly handmade and a gentle reminder of the unique memories you deeply treasure. Please read through our FAQ section before choosing your bespoke keepsake design. If you are in Australia, we will send you a kit after checkout, which will include most of the information you need. Please select your precious design carefully, as we cannot always make changes to your custom design after we’ve started the keepsake creation process.